- Coarse sugar
- Ice cubes
- 3/4oz. Forty Below Gin
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 ounces chilled champagne
HOW TO MAKE
- Sprinkle a thin layer of sugar on a plate. Moisten the rim of a chilled champagne flute with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar.
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add gin, confectioners’ sugar and lemon juice; cover and shake 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a prepared flute; top with champagne.
- Crown your gin and tonic with fresh lime wedges or the garnish of your choice.